Are you looking for biryani cooking quotes for couples & yourself? We’ve gathered the ultimate list of best cooking captions for Instagram posts.
Many of us love to upload cooking pictures on WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook status. You know cooking your favorite meal can be one of the most satisfying feelings in the world.
Cooking is a hobby for some people whereas some want to share happiness with others. Many of you love to cook mouth-wondering food and maybe have pictures of your food items.
You want to upload on your social media account like Instagram but you need a good caption to gain more likes and followers.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good caption, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of the best cooking Instagram captions for girls, boys, & couples.
List of Top Cooking Captions for Instagram Post 2023
Here are some cooking captions that you could use:
- I love cooking and baking.
- Happiness is..cooking for someone special.
- One of the most meditative times of my day is when I’m cooking.
- I want them to bite into a cookie, think of me, and smile. Food is love. Food has power. I knew it in my mind, but now I know it in my heart.
- Cooking is one of the greatest gifts you can give to those you love.
- Happiness is..cooking with your mom.
- Happiness is the flavor of life, and you are the chef.
- We make a really good team in the kitchen.
- Great cooking favors the prepared hands.
- Very good cooks who are employed as ‘chefs’ rarely refer to themselves as ‘chefs.’ They refer to themselves as ‘cooks.’
- GOOD FOOD is GOOD MOOD.
- If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life.
- Cooking is actually quite aggressive and controlling and sometimes, yes, there is an element of force-feeding going on.
- My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order
- I don’t even butter my bread. I consider that cooking.
Related: Food Instagram Captions
Hubby Cooking Captions
Here are some more ideas for cooking captions:
- Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy.
- When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.
- I don’t like gourmet cooking or this cooking or that cooking. I like good cooking.
- Usually, one’s cooking is better than one thinks it is.
- Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity.
- The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.
- No one who cooks, cooks alone. Even at her most solitary, a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past, the advice, and menus of cooks present, and the wisdom of cookbook writers.
- I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal, and enjoying my friends.
- I only have fries for you.
- I love cooking and spending time in mine.
- Cooking is truly an act of love.
- The man you love cooking for you is good for you too.
- Cooking is like snow skiing: If you don’t fall at least 10 times, then you’re not skiing hard enough.
- My favorite thing to do at Home is.COOK!
- Happiness is..humming while cooking.
Cooking Captions for Facebook
Here are some cooking captions that you could use for social media posts or other purposes:
- Let’s taco ’bout how cute my partner is.
- For me, cooking is an expression of the land where you are and the culture of that place.
- Poultry is for the cook and canvas is for the painter.
- Chop it like it’s hot.
- Cooking is simply a huge and often very fun puzzle of piecing together techniques with different ingredients. Once you know your basics, the world is your oyster (or your clam, your chicken thigh, block of tofu—whatever makes you happy).
- Happiness is..no cooking, no cleaning, no laundry.
- Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
- Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed… I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself.
- I’m just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression.
- He who receives his friends and gives no personal attention to the meal which is being prepared for them is not worthy of having friends.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- One cannot think well, love well, or sleep well, if one has not dined well.
- Food should be fun.
- I love cooking but I still always go and sneak a little bit of sides from Boston Market, and it’s so good. They’re so good.
- A messy KITCHEN is a sign of happiness.
Also Read: Seafood Captions for Instagram
Cooking Captions for Whatsapp Status
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon
- What my mother believed about cooking is that if you worked hard and prospered, someone else would do it for you.
- People who love to eat are always the best people.
- I’m very open about the fact that I’m a big fan of day drinking. I also love cooking. I cook all day, and I have to have something in my hand while I’m doing that.
- Cookery is a wholly unselfish art: All good cooks, like all great artists, must have an audience worth cooking for.
- Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me food 2. Make me food 3. Be food.
- You’re just what I’ve bean looking for.
- Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
- I love cooking and one of my favourite things to do with my husband is open up the refrigerator.
- Always start out with a larger pot than what you think you need.
- The most indispensable ingredient of all good home cooking: love for those you are cooking for.
- Cooking is like painting or writing a song. Just as there are only so many notes or colors, there are only so many flavors—it’s how you combine them that sets you apart.
- My mom’s favorite thing to make for dinner is RESERVATIONS.
- My favourite types of cuisine are Asian and Caribbean, and I love cooking new recipes for my family.
- Cooking is an art, but you eat it too.
Also Look: Senior Picture Captions for Instagram
Boyfriend Cooking Captions
- The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
- Invest in what’s real. Clean as you go. Drink while you cook. Make it fun. It doesn’t have to be complicated. It will be what it will be.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Happiness is..when everyone appreciates your cooking.
- I watch the Food Network with my kids. We – yeah, I – I – I generally don’t admit that, but I love cooking.
- Food is not about impressing people. It’s about making them feel comfortable.
- Happiness is..experimenting in the kitchen.
- Laughter is brightest where food is best.
- You can pretty much make fish soup out of anything, but it always tastes better if you include fish.
- The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!
- I love cooking for myself and cooking for my family.
- Cooking done with care is an act of love.
- I love cooking. It’s one of my favorite things to do. To share my parents’ recipes that I grew up with is just something very special to me.
- Cooking and shopping for food brings rhythm and meaning to our lives.
- No one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.
Related: Photography Captions for Instagram
Chicken Cooking Captions for Instagram
Here are some cooking captions that you can use for your social media posts or as inspiration for your own captions:
- Once you understand the foundations of cooking – whatever kind you like, whether it’s French or Italian or Japanese – you really don’t need a cookbook anymore.
- Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.
- Cooking is revolution and creation.
- Happiness is homemade.
- If anything goes wrong at the table, the cook is forever dishonored. He survives not the disgrace. Let him welcome death.
- A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.
- Cooking requires confident guesswork and improvisation– experimentation and substitution, dealing with failure and uncertainty in a creative way.
- Cooking is at once one of the simplest and most gratifying of the arts, but to cook well one must love and respect food.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
- Non-cooks think it’s silly to invest two hours’ work in two minutes’ enjoyment; but if cooking is evanescent, so is the ballet.
- Cooking is about creating something delicious for someone else.
- Happiness is..free food!!
- I want to go to culinary school because I love cooking. One day I’d love to open up a restaurant or cafe.
- Real cooking is more about following your heart than following recipes.
- Cooking is the art of adjustment.
Cooking Captions for Snapchat
Here are some cooking captions that you can use for your social media posts or for labeling your recipes:
- I came..I saw..and I decided to order take out!
- The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.
- Food is fuel.
- The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking, you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
- I found someone who’s all that and dim sum.
- Cooking today is a young man’s game, I don’t give a bollocks what anyone says.
- If you combine good flavors, food turns into an orchestra.
- Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and say to myself well, that’s not going to happen.
- This recipe is called, “I tried.”
- I loaf you more than bread, and that’s saying a lot.
- I feel a recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation.
- Working in the kitchen is my soul and my life, and I love it. I’m not there because people expect to see me; I am there because I want to be.
- Cooking is one failure after another, and that’s how you finally learn.
Funny Cooking Captions for Instagram
Here are some hilarious ideas for cooking captions:
- Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.
- Cooking is the most succulent of human pleasures.
- Cooking is like making love, you do it well, or you do not do it at all.
- So when people ask me, ‘What do you think of Michelin?’ I don’t cook for guides. I cook for customers.
- Oh, I adore to cook. It makes me feel so mindless in a worthwhile way.
- I think preparing food and feeding people brings nourishment not only to our bodies but to our spirits. Feeding people is a way of loving them, in the same way that feeding ourselves is a way of honoring our own createdness and fragility.
- I cook. My favorite thing to make is love.
- You’re awfully sweet.
- I cook with wine; sometimes I even add it to the food.
- In the childhood memories of every good cook, there’s a large kitchen, a warm stove, a simmering pot and a mom.
- Happiness is..salad made by mom.
- Cooking demands attention, patience, and above all, a respect for the gifts of the earth. It is a form of worship, a way of giving thanks.
- I love hospitality, and I love cooking. The kitchen is where I feel most at ease and where I feel most like myself.
- The salt is to the food, what soul is to the body.
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
Self-Cooking Love Captions for Instagram
Here are some cooking captions you can use:
- In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is a sign of perfection.
- Cooking is like magic, but my wand sometimes looks like a spatula.
- Cooking for some is joy, for others a way to relax after a hectic day at work, and for a few, it’s purely a means to an end. Whatever your feelings are about cooking, it is so rewarding to see friends and family enjoy your food.
- I think careful cooking is love, don’t you?
- Until I discovered cooking, I was never really interested in anything.
- Happiness is..cooking with friends and eating together.
- There is no sincerest love than the love of food.
- I love cooking. Not for myself alone. Cooking is about giving.
- I have a passion for not cooking.
- Whip it! Whip it real good.
- If cooking becomes an art form rather than a means of providing a reasonable diet, then something is clearly wrong.
- You have to be yourself when you are creating and cooking. You do what you need to do and you do it to the best of your ability.
- Cooking is not difficult. Everyone has taste, even if they don’t realize it. Even if you’re not a great chef, there’s nothing to stop you from understanding the difference between what tastes good and what doesn’t.
- …no one is born a great cook, one learns by doing.
Wife Cooking Quotes
Here are a few quotes about cooking and wives:
- “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, and the way to a woman’s heart is through the kitchen.” – Unknown
- “The kitchen is the heart of the home, and a wife who loves to cook is the heartbeat that keeps it going.” – Unknown
- “A good wife is like a good recipe: she can take a few simple ingredients and turn them into something special.” – Unknown
- “A husband is like a fine wine. He gets better with age. And the older a wife gets, the more she appreciates it.” – Unknown
- “Behind every successful man is a strong woman who is his partner in every sense of the word, including in the kitchen.” – Unknown
- “A wise man once said, ‘The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.’ And I believe a wise woman would add, ‘The way to a woman’s heart is through the kitchen, too.'” – Unknown
- “A good wife always has a good recipe up her sleeve.” – Unknown
- “A happy wife is a happy life. And a happy wife is one who feels appreciated and loved, especially when it comes to her cooking.” – Unknown
- “There is no love more sincere than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Romantic Husband Cooking for Wife Quotes
Here are a few romantic quotes about a husband cooking for his wife:
- “There is no greater love than when a man takes the time to cook for his wife. It shows love, devotion, and a commitment to making her happy.”
- “There is something incredibly romantic about a husband cooking for his wife. It’s a gesture of love and devotion that speaks volumes about the depth of his feelings for her.”
- “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but the way to a woman’s heart is through her stomach when her husband cooks for her.”
- “Cooking for your wife is a labor of love. It shows that you care about her happiness and are willing to go the extra mile to make her feel special.”
- “The kitchen is the heart of the home, and when a husband cooks for his wife, he is expressing his love and care for her in the most intimate and nurturing way.”
Guys, these are the complete list of best cooking captions for Instagram posts. We hope that you like the exclusive collection of Instagram captions. Please share these captions with friends and family on social media sites.
Other IG Caption Ideas
- Colorado Captions for Instagram
- Meaningful Friendship Captions
- Burger Captions for Instagram
- Wedding Photo Captions for Instagram
- Cake Captions for Instagram
- Roller Skating Captions for Instagram