Graduation Instagram Captions: Are you looking for Graduation captions for Instagram? Have you completed your college graduation and want the best graduation picture captions? Do you want some school captions for Instagram? Then here is the article where you will find funny graduation captions for Instagram for your funny high school friends.
Graduation is finally here! As you have to say your friends and college life goodbye. And I think this is the sad part of our life. Everyone will miss their last day of school and they want some emotional captions for last day of school life. This is the golden hour time when you are with your school friends.
Past four years completed and you can’t wait to step out into the real world. It’s time for celebration and achievement. Graduation day brings tons of emotions for grades and our families. Grades give us hope to our bright future. This is the time for a celebration which is a reflection on past trails and success.
It can be a great challenge where our kids completed graduation from high school or college. We need to take care of perfect advice and celebrate with a graduation party. But here the challenge is getting thoughtful wishes for a graduation card. We take lots of graduation selfies with our friends but lack good graduation captions. Here are a huge collection of inspiring, beautiful and hopeful quotes to share wisdom and knowledge with your graduation. We have also shared Best Friends Captions. Read and choose your best Instagram captions for friends.
College Graduation Instagram Captions
- “It’s about damn time.” — Unknown
- “The world is my oyster.” – Unknown
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – George Fairman
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
- “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” —Nora Ephron
- “The tassel was worth the hassle.” — Unknown
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
- “Nobody said it was easy.” – Unknown
- “Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors!” —Louisa May Alcott
- “Whatever you do, do it well.” – Unknown
- “This is the beginning of anything you want.” – Unknown
- “And so the adventure begins.” – Unknown
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.” – Unknown
High School Graduation Instagram Captions
- “The journey is the destination.” – Dan Eldon
- “Don’t stop until you’re proud.” – Unknown
- “The highest result of education is tolerance.” —Helen Keller
- “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” —Alfred Mercier
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson
- “Just a girl who decided to go for it.” — Unknown
- “She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans.” — Kobi Yamada
- “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Unknown
- “Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” —Henry Peter Brougham
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “Time to make the magic happen.” – Unknown
- “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.” —Tom Brokaw
- “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.” —Michelle Obama
- “Let the new adventures begin.” – Unknown
Cute Graduation Instagram Captions
Below we have shared cute Graduation captions which are perfect for your cute friend. You can take ideas from below captions and share in your Instagram post. If you are looking for Cute Captions for Instagram then here is the article.
- “Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.” – Unknown
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” — Unknown
- “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” —Tory Burch
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.” — “Grey’s Anatomy”
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” — George Fairman
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” – John F. Kennedy
- “If it excites you and scares you at the same time, it probably means you should do it.” – Unknown
- “And this is the part where you find out who you are.” – Unknown
Clever & Funny Graduation Captions
- “I can’t believe I did it.” – Unknown
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sandburg
- “The best views are the hardest to climb.” – Unknown
- “Let the new adventures begin.” — Unknown
- “I think I’m quite ready for another adventure.” – Bilbo Baggins
- “And so the adventure begins.” — Unknown
- “If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- “Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life.” —Frederick W. Robertson
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” —Malcolm X
- “What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.” —Joseph Addison
- “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.” – Gossip Girl
- “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” – Moana
- “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.” —Janet Napolitano
Graduation Puns For Instagram
- “The journey is the destination.” — Dan Eldon
- “Be so good, they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Do more than just exist.” – Steve Maraboli
- “I can and I will. Watch me.” – Carrie Green
- “Behind you, all your memories. Before you, all your dreams. Around you, all who love you. Within you, all you need.” – Unknown
- “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The best feeling in the world, is to know that your parents are smiling because of you.” – Unknown
- “May your cap fly as high as your dreams.” – Unknown
- “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
- “As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.” – Vitamin C
- “Go forth and set the world on fire.” – St. Ignatius of Loyola
- “Always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Carter Crocker
Last Day of High School Captions
Students are looking for high school captions for their last day of school. This is the very emotional and sad part of the life. Find out amazing Last day of School captions for your reference.
- Some of these people I’ll never see again, but they’ll always hold a place in my heart.
- The first day of school — The day when the countdown to the last day of school begins.
- Who needs a degree when you’re schoolin life.
- The struggle bus is approaching.
- We graduated just to go to school again.
- Ready to get an A in nap time.
- What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.
- Saved by the bell.
- We may leave here, but we’re leaving together.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
- I want to thank Google, Wikipedia, and whoever invented copy and paste!
- Stay strong. It’s almost over.
Graduation Captions For Friends
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
- “Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.” —Senator Orrin Hatch
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” —John Dewey
- “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” —Kerry Washington
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” —Anatole France
- “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.” —Edward Koch
- “There are no regrets in life. Just lessons.” —Jennifer Aniston
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” —Michael Josephson
- “Kid, you’ll move mountains.” —Dr. Seuss
- “The only thing you can do in this life is pursue your passions, celebrate your bloopers and never stop following your fear.” —Grace Helbig
Final Word on Graduation Captions for Instagram
Guys these are the best Graduation Instagram Captions. I hope you like the collection of funny graduation captions for Instagram. Share this article with your friends on social media sites.