Are you looking for the best painting quotes for Instagram? We’ve gathered the ultimate list of the top 200+ painting captions for Instagram posts.
If you are good at painting, then you will definitely look for perfect captions about painting.
If you are looking for acrylic or canvas painting captions, then you are at the right place.
Painting is an art that can be acquired through regular practice.
Painting captions, they’re like the magic stories behind the art, adding words to what we see.
You know, it’s like when you’re painting and you feel all these emotions and thoughts, and then you put them on the canvas.
A good caption makes that painting come alive like a friend telling you a cool story.
It’s like a secret code that helps you understand what the artist felt and thought when they painted it.
You get to explore the picture with your imagination, ask questions, and feel stuff.
It’s like mixing colors and words, creating a world where feelings are in every stroke, and it’s something every regular kid can totally get.
To help you start with the process of choosing a good caption for a painting, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of best painting Instagram captions for beginners, beach, couples, boys, and girls.
List of Top Flower Painting Captions for Instagram Posts
Want some quotes on art and painting? Here is a great collection of the best wall painting captions for Instagram.
Check out these cool flower painting captions I found. They make my flower posts on Instagram super awesome!
- Nature is not only all that is visible to the eye.. it also includes the inner pictures of the soul.
- Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. – Pablo Picasso
- All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness.
- “Painting is the silence of thought and the music of sight.” ― Orhan Pamuk, My Name Is Red
- If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
- “If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.” – Émile Zola
- It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to, the feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures.
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
- Painting is an essentially concrete art and can only consist of the representation of real and existing things. – Gustave Courbet
- Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation. Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.
- I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
- I love to look at art, I love to look at paintings, and I almost feel like the experience isn’t complete until I’ve made something of my own.
- Painting is an illusion, a piece of magic, so what you see is not what you see. – Philip Guston
- “I am seeking. I am striving. And I am in it with all my heart.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “What keeps my heart awake is colorful silence.” – Claude Monet
Related: Lake Captions for Instagram
Abstract Art Painting Captions
I’m diving into abstract art, and these captions are my secret weapon! They add a splash of creativity to my Insta game!
- The object isn’t to make art, it’s to be in that wonderful state which makes art inevitable.
- Never graduate from drawing.
- They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn’t. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality.
- A painting to me is primarily a verb, not a noun, an event first and only secondarily an image.– Elaine de Kooning
- “Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.” – Salvador Dali
- “Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.” ― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Good painting is like good cooking; it can be tasted, but not explained. – Maurice de Vlaminck
- “The longer you look at an object, the more abstract it becomes, and, ironically, the more real.” – Lucian Freud
- “There are two things in the painter, the eye and the mind; each of them should aid the other.” – Paul Cezanne
- An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.
- Art will remain the most astonishing activity of mankind born out of struggle between wisdom and madness, between dream and reality in our mind.
- I paint for myself. I don’t know how to do anything else, anyway. Also I have to earn my living, and occupy myself.
- Go crazy with your art.
- In order to awaken the world to the light, we must never be afraid to shine.
- Life is too short, not to create something.
Beach Painting Captions
If you’re all about the beach life, like me, these captions are a must-see. They make my beach painting posts seriously awesome!
- One learns about painting by looking at and imitating other painters. – Frank Stella
- For me, painting is a way to forget life. It is a cry in the night, a strangled laugh. – Georges Rouault
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- My idea of Heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day drawing.
- To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- “I want to paint the way a bird sings.” – Claude Monet
- “A painting to me is primarily a verb, not a noun, an event first and only secondarily an image.” – Elaine de Kooning
- Painting is not what one sees but what one can make others see.
- “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
- A painting requires a little mystery, some vagueness, and some fantasy. When you always make your meaning perfectly plain you end up boring people.
- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
- My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I photograph.
- “The painter will produce pictures of little merit if he takes the works of others as his standard.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
Also Look: Beach Captions for Instagram
House Painting Quotes
My home’s getting a makeover, and these house painting quotes are my go-to. They make my walls speak style and inspiration!
- Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour. – Giotto di Bondone
- “I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” – Frida Kahlo
- Painting is just another way of keeping a diary
- Entertain only those thoughts which bring health, vitality and happiness in your life. Start now and think right for you are the painter of the canvas of your life.
- The object of art is not to reproduce reality, but to create a reality of the same intensity.
- Self-portraits are a way of revealing something about oneself.
- “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adams
- I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
- “Every canvas is a journey all its own.” – Helen Frankenthaler
- Creative power flourishes only when I am living in the present.
- Painting becomes interesting when it becomes timeless. – Peter Doig
- “Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.” – Twyla Tharp
- Creativity takes courage
- God is working through me now. I am filled with creative energy. The light within me is creating miracles in my life here and now.
- Every man’s work, whether it be literature, or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.
Wall Painting Quotes on Starry Night
I’m bringing Van Gogh vibes to my space with these wall painting quotes. Each room feels like a masterpiece in the making!
- Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
- “The painter will produce pictures of little merit if he takes the works of others as his standard.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.” – Frida Kahlo
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
- Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.
- Every canvas is a journey all its own.
- In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.
- The canvas has an idiotic stare and mesmerises some painters so much that they turn into idiots themselves.
- Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
- Filling a space in a beautiful way
- A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires. – Hedy Lamarr
- Painting is the grandchild of nature. It is related to God.
- In painting you must give the idea of the true by means of the false. – Edgar Degas
- Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.
Nature Scenery Painting Quotes
I’m celebrating nature’s beauty through art, and these quotes are my muse. My canvas is alive with the great outdoors!
- “Painting is just another way of keeping a diary” – Pablo Picasso
- Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart truly desires must come to you.
- “Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is. – Jackson Pollock
- “To create one’s own world takes courage.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
- The only time I feel alive is when I’m painting
- The painter will produce pictures of little merit if he takes the works of others as his standard.
- You are the Poem I dreamed of writing, the Masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining Star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. Yes, I am Blessed.
- Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.
- We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.
- Serious art is born from serious play.
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
- The painting has a life of its own. I try to let it come through. – Jackson Pollock
- “Painting is an illusion, a piece of magic, so what you see is not what you see.” – Philip Guston
- “If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
Rock Painting Quotes
I’m turning rocks into art, and these quotes are my rockstar guides. Let’s rock the art world together!
- Art must be an expression of love or it is nothing.
- I draw better than I talk.
- It is a widely accepted notion among painters that it does not matter what one paints as long as it is well painted. This is the essence of academicism. There is no such thing as good painting about nothing.
- There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.
- To be an artist is to believe in life.
- “I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.” – Claude Monet
- I am more a friend of art than a producer of painting.
- Painting is a source of endless pleasure, but also of great anguish. – Balthus
- I draw like other people bite their nails.
- I sometimes think there is nothing so delightful as drawing.
- “Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” – Pablo Picasso
- Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
- If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.
- I paint self-portraits because I am the person I know best.
- A painting is never finished
Diamond Painting Quotes
Diamonds aren’t just jewelry; they’re my creative gems! These captions make my diamond paintings shine and sparkle!
- I paint not by sight but by faith. Faith gives you sight.
- The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel.
- I am seeking. I am striving. And I am in it with all my heart.
- Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do. – Edgar Degas
- I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.
- Loan me a canvas and I will let down my guard. Loan me a paintbrush and I will reach into my soul. Loan me jars full of colors and I will submerge in a sea of possibilities. Loan me the time and you will see infinite versions of my being re-born.
- Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
- I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.
- To create one’s own world takes courage.
- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.
Coffee Painting Captions for Instagram
I’m sipping on creativity with these coffee painting captions for Instagram. Watch my feed fill up with latte love!
- Painting is a nail to which I fasten my ideas. – Georges Braque
- “A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.” – Michelangelo
- Drawing is a vision on paper.
- “I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream.” – Vincent van Gogh
- Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment.
- The longer you look at an object, the more abstract it becomes, and, ironically, the more real.
- “If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint.” – Edward Hopper
- Painting calmed the chaos that shook my soul. – Niki de St. Phalle
- All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.
- “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.” – Oscar Wilde
- Painting is by nature a luminous language. – Robert Delaunay
- Create with the heart; build with the mind.
- “To the artist there is never anything ugly in nature.” – Auguste Rodin
- “Painting is a source of endless pleasure, but also of great anguish.” – Balthus
Quotes on Art and Creativity
I’m discovering the magic of creativity with these inspirational quotes. They’re fueling my artistic fire and sparking my ideas!
- Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness.
- “Art must be an expression of love or it is nothing.” – Marc Chagall
- “Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.” ― Pablo Picasso
- “Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.” – Edgar Degas
- Painting from nature is not copying the object; it is realizing one’s sensations. – Paul Cezanne
- “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind.” – Bob Ross
- “Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? No. Just as one can never learn how to paint.” – Pablo Picasso
- Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is. – Jackson Pollock
- “Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.” – Plutarch
- “For me, painting is a way to forget life. It is a cry in the night, a strangled laugh.” – Georges Rouault
- Making our art, we make artful lives.
- “The creation of a painting takes as much trickery and premeditation as the commitment of a crime.” – Edgar Degas
- The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
- “Painting is the grandchild of nature. It is related to God.” – Rembrandt
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Funny Painting Captions
Laughing my way through art with these funny painting captions! My masterpieces now double as comedy canvases!
- If you could say it in words, there would be no reason to paint.
- The first writing of the human being was drawing, not writing.
- When you want to make the main color pure and bright, don’t just keep adding bright colors on it. Just make the colors around the spot darker and dull. It will give the scene dramatical effects. I think the life is the same.
- “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” – Bob Ross
- Painting is the frozen evidence of a performance. -Chuck Close
- The secret to so many artists living so long is that every painting is a new adventure. So, you see, they’re always looking ahead to something new and exciting. The secret is not to look back.
- “What is commonly called ugliness in nature can in art become full of beauty.” – Auguste Rodin
- “I want to be famous but unknown!” – Edgar Degas
- “In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Painting is not for me either decorative amusement, or the plastic invention of felt reality; it must be every time: invention, discovery, revelation. – Max Ernst
- Painting is the aesthetic side of the object but it has never been original, has never been its own goal. – Kazimir Malevich
- “Real painters understand with a brush in their hand.“ – Berthe Morisot
- Painting is concerned with all the 10 attributes of sight; which are: Darkness, Light, Solidity and Colour, Form and Position, Distance and Propinquity, Motion and Rest.
- I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way
- The key to understanding any people is in its art: its writing, painting, sculpture.
Abstract Painting Captions for Instagram
I’m going all abstract on Instagram with these captivating captions. Join me on a creative journey, one brushstroke at a time!
- A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.
- Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality. – Salvador Dali
- The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it.
- “I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” ― Frida Kahlo
- “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” – Thomas Merton
- I will be an artist or nothing!
- I would like to paint the way a bird sings.
- The point of painting is not really deception or imitation. – A. S. Byatt
- Painting is a faith, and it imposes the duty to disregard public opinion. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.
- “When I paint, the Sea Roars. Others Splash about in the bath” – Salvador Dali
Final Word on Beautiful Painting Quotes
Guys, these are the complete list of best painting captions for Instagram quotes. We hope that you like the exclusive collection of Instagram captions. Please share these captions with friends and family on social media sites.
More IG Caption Ideas
- Happy Captions for Instagram
- Wine Captions for Instagram
- Christmas Party Captions
- Fall Captions for Instagram
- Sassy Captions for Instagram