Are you looking for light quotes for candles, the moon, the sun, the street, & Diwali? We’ve gathered a comprehensive list of the best light captions for Instagram posts.
Choosing a perfect light caption can be a difficult process. That’s the reason we’ve categorized friendship light captions, fairy light captions, funny light captions, street light captions, Christmas light captions, candlelight captions, and sunlight captions.
Light has been considered a symbol of hope in the mindset of despair. Sometimes we get caught up in daily life that we fail into the darkness.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a perfect caption, we’ve handpicked the ultimate list of the best light Instagram captions for girls and boys.
List of Top Light Captions for Instagram Posts
Do you want some captions for night lights? Here is a great collection of the best city lights quotes. You will get wonderful fairy lights quotes to glow in the dark.
- Surrounded by darkness yet enfolded in light.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
- A lighthouse is not interested in who gets its light! It just gives it without thinking! Giving light is its nature!
- Lighten the life, illuminate the happiness, burn the sorrows, make chocolaty every relation.
- Mood: Feelin’ cozy.
- I can think of no other edifice constructed by man as altruistic as a lighthouse. They were built only to serve.
- There are two kinds of light: the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures.
- The festival of light is full of delight, let me double the charm of your Diwali night.
- It’s not easy to be Light when you’ve been Dark. It’s almost too much to ask anyone.
- People often believed they were safer in the light, thinking monsters only came out at night.
- Turn your Diwali into the sassiest time of the year with a bunch of sweets.
- Rangoli and lights both go hand in hand in Diwali.
- It was all about getting in the festive feels in the style
- We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to their shining they just shine.
Night Light Captions for Instagram
- God built lighthouses to see people through storms. Then he built storms to remind people to find lighthouses.
- If you are the light, you can cast away the darkness.
- Diyas, lightening the world.
- May every candle, that will be lit on the evening of Diwali, bring joy and prosperity for everyone
- Everyone shines, given the right lighting.
- Man must behave like a lighthouse; he must shine day and night for the goodness of everyman.
- Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.
- Don’t curse the darkness. Instead, light a candle to guide you.
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
- Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
- I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off �
- We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in.
- Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse while all others were making ships.
- Everyone is a star and deserves a chance to shine.
- There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
Related: Golf Captions for Instagram
Candle Light Captions for Instagram
- Nobody will be as pretty as in their Instagram pictures and nobody will be as ugly as in their license pictures
- I was made for sunny days.
- There will always be a door to the light.
- It will all shake out. Meanwhile, I’m putting up more twinkle lights.
- Shine like the whole universe is yours.
- She’s the kind of girl whose light doesn’t have an off switch.
- And like a colorful bloom of temporary lights in the sky, you will shine.
- Within you is the light of a thousand suns.
- Happiness is in the air, It’s Diwali everywhere, let’s show some love and care, and wish everyone out there.
- Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.
- I do believe in fairies.
- See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.
- Remember when take a chill pill was just a saying??? But now everyone’s addicted to Xanax so nvm
- Let’s fill our home with light and prayers.
- What I truly enjoy about the festive season is all the fragrance and glowing lights.
Street Light Captions for Instagram
- A balanced diet is a ladoo in each hand Happy Diwali.
- It’s the season to sparkle.
- All of the lights of the world cannot be compared to a ray of the inner light of the self.
- When in doubt, add more fairy lights.
- Listen to the inner light; it will guide you. Listen to the inner peace; it will feed you. Listen to the inner love; it will transform you.
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
- Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being.
- Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining somewhere nearby.
- In Light there is Dark, and in Dark there is Light.
- Burn all your bad times and enter the good ones.
- Festival of lights is on its way
- May the festivals of life, fill your life, with a glow of happiness and sparkle of joy.
- This Diwali be the glow that lights up someone’s life.
- May this joyful spirit of Diwali enter your home, and fill it with happy moments
- I love my lights a whole watt.
Dark Light Captions for Instagram
- Let’s all ego be burnt, let all sourness to fade, let all rudeness to melt, Let’s brighten our lives.
- Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.
- I live in my own little fairy tale.
- Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
- Lamps are a true symbol of the festival of lights
- If you want to rule the darkness, you must first rule the light.
- He has those kind eyes that shone with the light of everything will be ok.
- We love the Diwali vibes at home, with these gorgeous lights.
- I shine with love and light in every moment.
- Keep shining, beautiful one. The world needs your light.
- Christmas lights, city nights.
- The most precious light is the one that visits you in your darkest hour.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- The brighter the light, the deeper the shadow.
- Following the light of the sub, we left the Old World.
Related: Coffee Captions for Instagram
Sun Light Captions for Instagram
- Light, camera, action, Happy Diwali!
- You have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.
- Shine your own light. Follow your own path.
- Give light and people will find the way.
- Light a lamp of love, shoot a rocket of prosperity and fire a flowerpot of happiness, wish you a very happy sparkling Diwali.
- Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
- Celebrate Diwali, light up your life with peace and harmony
- As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- The beautiful lights that are all of India’s Sringaar right now.
- Be the light that helps others see.
- Keep calm, have fun, It’s Diwali.
- No degree of worldly darkness can extinguish the glow of a soul’s inner light.
- Christmas lights instantly make me feel eight years old again.
- Wish you all the success, countless smiles and healthy life.
- To me, every hour of the light and dark is a miracle. Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
Related: Apple Picking Captions for Instagram
Moon Light Captions
- Travel light, live light, spread light, be the light.
- My heart burns for the city lights.
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray.
- A little magic can take you a long way.
- When you light a candle, you also cast a shadow.
- It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough.
- Let’s make it a festival of giving back to the society that has given us everything.
- You may think your light is small, but it can make a huge difference in other people’s lives.
- It’s lit.
- Let light shine out of darkness.
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- It takes darkness to be aware of the light.
- A good book is a lighthouse; a wise man is a lighthouse; conscience is a lighthouse; compassion is a lighthouse; science is a lighthouse! They all show us the true path! Keep them in your life to remain safe in the rocky and dark waters of life!
- A lighthouse doesn’t save the ships; it doesn’t go out and rescue them, it’s just this pillar that helps to guide people home.
Related: Moon Captions for Instagram
Blue Light Captions
- After darkness comes the light.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. …
- The strongest light is the light that shines within you. Use it to lead the way of your life.
- You are such a light in my life.
- Just keep me where the light is. Gravity
- As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.
- Hanukkah is… the festival of lights. Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights.
- There is no darkness so dense, so menacing, or so difficult that it cannot be overcome by light.
- With the gleam of Diyas and the echo of chants, may happiness and contentment fill our life.
- This Diwali, fight the darkness within before lighting the lamp of hope
- Cozy for the holidays.
- Beauty is a light in the heart.
- Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix of free, taxed to death.
- An empty lantern provides no light. Selfcare is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly.
- Let light shine out of the darkness.
Diwali Light Captions
- Your true nature is luminous.
- You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.
- The only thing getting ‘lit’ this weekend are my string lights at home.
- Light attracts light.
- Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
- The sun is gone, but I have a light.
- The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- It’s the day to light diyas and sparkles, so celebrate it.
- But my darling, there’s no such thing as the light at the end of the tunnel, you must realize that you are the light.
- Make your own sunshine.
- The Sun will rise and set regardless. What we choose to do with the light while it’s here is up to us. Journey wisely.
- Shine your light and make a positive impact on the world; there is nothing so honorable as helping improve the lives of others.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- Is the beam from a lighthouse affected by howling wind and rain? It remains perfectly steadfast and unaffected by the storm. Your true self is like that. Nothing can ever harm you once you are consciously aware that it is so.
Also Read: Diwali Captions for Instagram
Fairy Light Captions
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.
- Friends are like Lighthouses, with the sources of light coming from their hearts.
- Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
- If you can’t handle me at my worst then leave because I don’t have a best, I’m always awfu
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the single candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- Darkness will always try to extinguish the light. The light will always try to repress the darkness.
- To love beauty is to see light.
- Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
- We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.
- In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
- Any darkness can be ignited if we believe.
- Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
- Light up the darkness.
- The people who love you will guide you like bright lights into the other worlds
- I believe in fairies and unicorns.
Aesthetic Light Captions
- The proper response, as Hanukkah teaches, is not to curse the darkness but to light a candle.
- I look over at you and see sunshine.
- May your feet ever walk in the light of two suns… and may the moonshadow never fall on you…
- If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
- When you possess light within, you see it externally.
- Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one really knows how
- I wish my wallet was as thick as my thighs �
- Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
- My outfit is inspired by the fact that I woke up 40 minutes late this morning �
- Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
- Let’s have a very happy Diwali.
- She is like a revolving lighthouse; pitch darkness alternating with a dazzling brilliancy!
Christmas Light Captions
- Christmas is too sparkly… said no one ever.
- “Where the treetops glisten.” — Bing Crosby, “White Christmas”
- Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
- All the jingle ladies.
- Dream big, sparkle more, shine bright.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Tis the season to sparkle.
- Glitter is the new black.
- “There’s room for everyone on the nice list.” — Buddy the Elf, Elf
- “All of the lights.”- Kanye West
- Christmas is the season of light.
- It is the season to sparkle and glow!
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- When in doubt, add more sparkle.
- May your days be merry and bright!
- Decking the halls in sparkles.
Final Word on Fairy Lights Captions
Guys, these are the complete list of best light captions for Instagram quotes. We hope that you like the exclusive collection of Instagram captions. Please share these captions with friends and family on social media sites.
More Instagram Caption Suggestions
- Twinning Captions for Instagram
- Short One Word Captions for Selfies
- Summer Hot Tub Captions for Instagram
- Rainbow Captions for Instagram
- Birthday Captions for Girlfriend
- New Car Captions for Instagram