Are you feeling sad, unhappy, or hurt? We’ve gathered a comprehensive list of the best depressed captions for Instagram posts when you being hurt.
If you really feel alone, then these depressing quotes will help you. You feel relaxed after sharing your deep feelings on your social media sites.
There are thousands of humans are affected by depression every day. We can’t imagine the count. We have to fight this battle of depression.
Depression is dieses. You have to share your emotions and feelings with someone when you are depressed. You might feel better.
One solution is that you need to talk with a close one and share what you think & why you are in stress. This might help. You need to start one by one step to get rid of depression.
There are many reasons to feel annoyed and unhappy. Everyone loves someone once in their life, some of them are successful and many love stories fail in the end.
If you are a girl or boy with a broken heart, you never share your feelings with your mom or dad, and you are completely disappointed.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a perfect caption, we’ve handpicked the ultimate list of the best depressed captions for Instagram that will help you to share your feelings with your friends and followers. This gives you strength and more power.
- 1 List of Top Broken Depressed Captions for Instagram Posts
- 2 Depressed Baddie Captions for Instagram
- 3 Sad Captions for Instagram
- 4 What to Say to a Depressed Person on Their Birthday
- 5 Alone Instagram Captions for Instagram
- 6 Depressed Aesthetic Captions for Instagram
- 7 Instagram Captions about being Depressed
- 8 Birthday Depression Quotes
- 9 Depressed Instagram Bios
- 10 Depressed Captions for Facebook
- 11 Deep Feeling Captions for Instagram
- 12 Sadness and Depressed Captions for Pictures
- 13 Depressed Instagram Captions for Picture
- 14 Depression Captions for Instagram
- 15 Depressed Instagram Captions for Selfies
- 16 Depressed Girl Captions
- 17 Instagram Sad Life Quotes
- 18 Final Word on Low Mood Quotes
List of Top Broken Depressed Captions for Instagram Posts
Want some feel-sad captions about life? Here is a great collection of the best depressed captions for Instagram.
- No one cares. They’re just pretending.
- Life is not about gaining happiness it is about creating it.
- I can’t stop loving you even after eternity.
- I get lost inside my mind.
- Depression is that feeling when you’re not really sad – you just feel empty inside.
- Every smile has a mystery behind.
- Sometimes, you just need one person to tell you that you aren’t as bad as you think you are.
- I really wish that I could go back to a time when I would smile, and it didn’t take every fiber of my being to do it.
- The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
- So many girls fall in love with the wrong guys, simply because the wrong guys say the right things.
- I can no longer tell when I am awake or in a nightmare.
- The only thing standing between me and total happiness is a reality.
Related: Alone Captions for Instagram
Depressed Baddie Captions for Instagram
Check out the exclusive list of best feeling-so-sad quotes.
- He proved that promises are made to be broken.
- Some people seem to get all the sunshine. And some, all the shade.
- I will never stop caring, but now you decide to push me away, so I will not stay.
- It’s funny how the person who hurts you is the one who swore they never would.
- I honestly don’t like getting close to people. In my mind, they were just going to walk out of my life anyway no matter how close we were.
- I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.
- Even though you were standing beside me, you were never there for me.
- A lot of people don’t realize that depression is an illness. I don’t wish it on anyone, but if they would know how it feels, I swear they would think twice before they just shrug it.
- Darkness is simply the absence of life and depression is the absence of happiness.
- I wish I had no feelings
- In life, you can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
- No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.
Sad Captions for Instagram
- Tears are the summer showers to the soul.
- The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
- They’re here dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.
- My mask no longer works. I still try, but they know. They know I am dead inside.
- In silence, no one answers.
- In my mind, depression is comparing your current reality to a fantasy about how you think your life should really be.
- Depression is a lot like a bruise in your mind that never truly goes away.
- Depression is something that makes you lose your sight.
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- Tears are words that need to be written.
- You simply broke my trust in true love.
- And when I lit my tears on those streets, you were the one who was shaken.
Related: Broken Captions for Instagram
What to Say to a Depressed Person on Their Birthday
- At some point you have to realize, he can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- It’s better to be alone rather than in a wrong relationship.
- Very jaded and tired and depressed and cross…Must fill my mind with air and light, and walk and blanket it in fog.
- With eating well, there’s a perception that it’s depressing. People think they’re just going to meditate and eat kale.
- Depression makes you feel like you want to just disappear from the world, but in reality, all you truly want is to be found.
- Just to avoid getting hurt, he started living alone.
- We are separated by distances, not by hearts.
- Life seems without you.
- Even a million tears won’t bring anything back.
- That’s the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything, as long as she sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a cage without a key.
- I feel like I’m waiting for something that is never going to happen.
- I don’t have a mentality issue. You have a problem with my state of mind, and that is not my issue.
- I never stopped loving you, just stopped showing it.
Are none of those Instagram captions quite your thing? Check out more awesome attitude captions for Instagram here.
Alone Instagram Captions for Instagram
- At that point, I begin to believe that suicide is the main way out.
- My heart is pounding everywhere, when you get close they can get hurt.
- You know its love, even when a person does, your feelings do not disappear.
- I failed the war, and now depression is leading me to my death.
- You never want people to see you cry because you want to be strong. But you hate how nobody seems to notice that you’re completely broken and torn apart inside.
- I didn’t much like being in Parliament physically. I found it a bit depressing. It’s very dark and heavy. I like being out and about.
- If I die today, host my funeral with smiles
- Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t want to look back.
- If you feel depressed you shouldn’t go out on the street because it will show on your face and you’ll give it to others. Misery is a communicable disease.
- My life is a constant battle between wanting to be left alone, but not wanting to feel lonely.
- Sometimes it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you
- Sometimes, I’m really afraid to open up to my friends about my anxiety and sadness because they’ll think I’m just looking for attention.
Related: Sad New Year Captions for Instagram
Depressed Aesthetic Captions for Instagram
- Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they scream inside of your head.
- Unhappiness is not caused by the situation itself, but your thoughts about the situation.
- Every person has their own secret sorrows that they hide from the world. Oftentimes, we call people cold when they’re just sad.
- There is too much fathering going on just now and there is no doubt about it fathers are depressing.
- I just don’t want to hurt anymore. Is that so much to ask?
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.
- I loved and I loved and I lost you.
- Does the entire spark that had been driving us crazy faded away?
- The saddest thing is when you’re on the verge of breaking down, and you try to look for a shoulder to cry on, but there’s none.
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
- Nowadays, forever ends when you find someone better.
- People are lonely, they build walls instead of bridges.
Instagram Captions about being Depressed
- People with depression have something very valuable to teach us… how to live when it doesn’t ever feel good.
- Some of the most painful scars: the ones that hurt the most are the scars that can’t be seen.
- The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
- I always wish for the same thing, it is for me.
- Instead of seeing depression as a dysfunction, it is a functioning phenomenon. It stops you cold, sets you down, makes you damn miserable.
- Each break is an opportunity to get it right the next time.
- People ask me what depression is like. I tell them it’s a lot like walking down a dark hallway, never really knowing when the light turn go on.
- The free-from aisle is the most depressing place in the supermarket.
- Don’t think for a second that my bad days are a sign of weakness. Those are the days that I’m actually fighting the hardest.
- I hate that I’m still hoping.
- Oh God! I don’t seek happiness in my life, it’s a little less painful.
- I’m busy saving everybody else when I can’t even save myself.
Related: Picnic Captions for Instagram
Birthday Depression Quotes
- It’s like being in a glass elevator in the middle of a crowded mall; you see everything and would love to join in, but the door won’t open so you can’t.
- Tears are words that the heart can’t say.
- Depression is melancholy minus its charms, the animation, the fits.
- I would lose myself in my head.
- Past is something that you can’t let go.
- Sadness is like an ocean. Frequently, we drown. But sometimes, we are forced to swim.
- Whenever I feel that things are going the right direction, they take a U-turn.
- You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself.
- What may seem depressing or even tragic to one person may seem like an absolute scream to another person, especially if he has had between four and seven beers.
- ❤ Taken for granted.
- Better believe it she’s grinning yet don’t let that nitwit you. Investigate her eyes. She’s breaking inside.
- Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
- Nothing is more depressing than having everything and still feeling really sad.
Depressed Instagram Bios
- It is very hard to explain to people who have never known serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. There is no off switch.
- Silence is the strongest scream.
- You loved so much even if you don’t see it.
- I don’t need a specific reason to be sad. This is my life.
- If I die today, I will host a funeral with a smile.
- Expect less. Because you are not getting more anyway.
- Deep inside where nothing’s fine, I’ve lost my mind.
- If you left me without reason. No apology
- If they are interested, they still will.
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- Depression is the inability to construct a future.
Depressed Captions for Facebook
- I wish I could undo all the things that broke us.
- If my absence does not affect your life, then my presence has no meaning.
- Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run.
- Depression is melancholy minus its charms.
- I wish I could puke out all the pain
- I don’t think anybody’s continually happy, uh, except idiots, you know. You know, you have to have little moments of depression.
- Nowadays, forever is a short span of time, which ends when they find someone better.
- Depression is unfocused self-pity.
- What hurts more, Breakup or Betrayal? Replacement,” a heart cried.
- He cried every night and woke up like nothing bad ever happened.
- Loneliness turned his heart into a monster.
- It’s getting harder to hide the pain.
- When you’re depressed, sleep isn’t just slept; it’s an escape.
Deep Feeling Captions for Instagram
- There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.
- Discouragement is the imperceptible disease.
- I need a break from the loneliness that is totally consuming me.
- The wisest people are the ones who have experienced the worse.
- It’s depressing when you’re still around and your albums are out of print.
- What are you expected to do when disintegrates around you.
- If only memories can be wiped as easily as tears.
- Hiding a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
- Different faces, different experiences, inculcate different monsters in you.
- Depression is a sinister thing. You’re both the prisoner and the cruel jailer.
- Depression is when you have lots of love, but no one’s taking.
- When words can’t express the pain you’re feeling, you cry. That’s the heart’s way of expressing the pain.
Sadness and Depressed Captions for Pictures
- Our wounds and sorrows can only be healed when we touch them with kindness and compassion.
- I’ve finally realized that I just have to accept things the way they are. Life gets much easier when you do this.
- A big part of depression is feeling really lonely, even if you’re in a room full of a million people.
- Can an apology reciprocate the pain that deprived a soul of happiness?
- The only way I stop from breaking is by hiding.
- One broken relationship makes you question every relationship.
- I just want someone who can put the same effort I put in.
- There were still the periods of darkness, the spasms of panic; but now he knew they were not real, and because he knew this he overcame them.
- The ugly truth is no one is really happy in their life.
- I’ll never forget how the depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.
- Everyone has a story but my story left me.
- I loathe getting flashbacks from things I would prefer not to recollect.
- Why does it always rain on me?
Related: Captions For Profile Pictures
Depressed Instagram Captions for Picture
- It’s better to break up when the sweet love turns into poison.
- I can’t sleep at night. I can’t wake up in the morning either.
- In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons.
- I don’t need a particular reason to be sad. It’s just how my life is.
- Expect more from yourself and less from others
- Someone who overthinks is someone who overloves.
- Everytime people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not.
- Never ending talks ended with just one confrontation.
- You enjoy music when you’re happy. You understand the lyrics when you’re sad.
- Yours ‘ALWAYS’ was a lie.
- I am laughing and smiling but on the inside, I am dying.
- How much more can I take?
Depression Captions for Instagram
- Wretchedness never arrives alone. It brings its companions despair, self-damage, and suicide.
- I said I’m fine. But, am I really?
- Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them.
- There were days when she burnt her own heart for the sake of her loved ones and then a day arrived when her heart was nothing but just a pile of ashes.
- Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
- Out of emotions, filled with emptiness.
- Now and then you feel pitiful with no reason, and you can’t help it. What’s more, you can’t manage it.
- Depression occurs when one looks back with no pride, and looks forward with no hope.
- Poverty isn’t a lack of money, but rather a feeling of loneliness and being unloved.
- I feel like such a mistake. Here is to depressing love.
- Feeling sad, but I still try to smile. That’s my life.
- It’s truly pitiful how one day I’ll lose everything so quick.
- Depression is a battle between a body that fights with all its might to survive and a mind that wants to die.
Depressed Instagram Captions for Selfies
- I don’t want anything but your trust.
- The very worst kind of sadness is the kind that doesn’t have an explanation.
- Telling a depressed person to be happy is the same as telling a cancer patient to cure themselves.
- No measure of rest on the planet could cure the tiredness I feel.
- Depression scares people off. It makes me laugh that it has that kind of effect.
- Help me before my heart gets too cold.
- Why can’t I be happy for them?
- I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you; and you were killing me.
- Even when I was left all alone, I didn’t give up.
- Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad.
- You never acknowledge how solid you are. Until being solid is the main decision you have.
- Sure, closing your eyes will shut away the things that you don’t want to see. But, closing your heart doesn’t mean you won’t feel anything anymore.
More selfie captions here!
Depressed Girl Captions
- Two broken hearts could together make a complete heart.
- Try not to give minimal idiotic things a chance to break your bliss.
- I’ve been sad for years. Don’t tell me it gets better.
- Depression is an overwhelming feeling of numbness, and the endless desire for something – anything – to take you from one day to the next.
- Our eyes can speak. It is almost always futile to try and hide our feelings.
- Just because I let you don’t mean I wanted to.
- I excuse a great deal. However, I always remember what’s said and done.
- I honestly don’t know what I want in life. I don’t even know what I want right now. All I know is that it hurts so much inside, and it’s eating me alive. One day, there won’t be anything left of me.
- Remember this: You weren’t put here to be depressed. To feel guilty, ashamed, unworthy, or condemned. You were put here to be victorious.
- Sometimes, you just don’t know the true weight of what you’re carrying until the day you feel its release.
- I act like it isn’t a big deal when really, I am breaking my heart.
- Depression is like being in a totally round room and looking for a corner to sit in.
- I trust you’ll much you’re harming me sometime in the not-so-distant future.
Instagram Sad Life Quotes
- When I feel anxious, it’s because I’m living in the future. When I feel depressed, it’s because I’m still living in the past.
- You can be happy in life only when you are sad sometimes.
- Now watching another dream feels like inviting another pain.
- Fake companions resemble shadows they tail you in the sun yet abandon you out of the loop.
- I need the pain to know I still exist.
- It’s hard to understand that being us in the past now.
- Full of nothingness, of emptiness.
- Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.
- Every ‘I am okay’ actually means ‘I am totally broken.
Final Word on Low Mood Quotes
Guys, these are the complete list of the best depressed captions for Instagram posts. We hope that you like the exclusive collection of captions for Instagram posts. Please share these captions with friends and family on social media sites.
More Instagram Caption Ideas
- Fishing Instagram Captions
- Short Captions for Selfies
- Cute Instagram Captions for Couples
- Party Captions for Instagram
- Churro Captions for Instagram
- Baddie Captions for Instagram