Are you looking for funny December selfie captions? We’ve gathered the ultimate list of the best Christmas selfie captions for couples.
Christmas is the most beautiful time for couples and lovers. Decorate your Christmas card with these beautiful captions will also bring wonderful memories of the Christmas season.
To help you to start the process of choosing a good caption for your stunning Christmas photos, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of the best and most clever Christmas captions for photos.
List of Top Clever Christmas Selfie Captions for Photos
Did you get a perfect photo of your winter family vacation? Here is a great collection of beautiful Merry Christmas captions for photos.
- All is calm, all is bright.
- The high for today was 54. The low was eating an entire batch of cookies.
- Simply having a wonderful Christmastime!
- Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright.
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la, la la la la.
- Dear Santa: I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- ‘Made with love’ means I licked the spoon and kept using it.
- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- Christmas is about more than presents. There are also cookies.
- I was cold, so I made an igloo.
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- We can hardly stand the wait. Please Christmas, don’t be late.
Related: Ugly Christmas Sweater Captions
Holiday Selfie Captions
- Stay cozy.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas.
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire…
- Here comes Amazon, here comes Amazon, right down my driveway.
- Christmastime is here, happiness and cheer. Fun for all that children call, their favorite time of year.
- Time to get your fake ‘it’s just what I wanted’ faces ready.
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.
- When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but 10 extra pounds on my hips, thighs, and rear.
- Weekend forecast: Hallmark Christmas movies with a chance of baking.
- This Christmas instead of gifts I’m giving everyone my opinion. Get excited.
- There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. When the first snow is also Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.
- A virgin birth I can believe. But finding three wise men?
- December is my cheat day.
More: Christmas Family Photo Captions for Facebook
Festive Season Captions
- Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock!
- Michael Buble is defrosting as we speak.
- The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day, and their old, familiar carols playing. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth and goodwill to men.
- Although it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.
- Silver bells, silver bells, it’s Christmas time in the city.
- Make it a December to Remember.
- Winter is Coming.
- The world changes when it snows.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- Resting Grinch face.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
- Did you ever see a talking snowman?
- Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- Hot chocolate weather
Also Read: Christmas Tree Captions for Instagram Facebook
Christmas Captions for Selfies
- May all your sweaters be ugly and bright.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- Dear Santa, please refer to my Pinterest boards.
- Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.
- Let’s get lit.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- Currently suffering from OCD — Obsessive Christmas Disorder.
- Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight!
- At Christmas, calories don’t count.
- Sleigh-in it
- Christmas is Coming.
- All I want for Christmas is a silent night.
- I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.
- ‘Tis the season.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
Must Read: Christmas Cookie Captions
December Selfie Captions
- Have a holly jolly Christmas!
- Sweater Weather is Better Together.
- Ice, ice baby
- Winter Wonderland.
- Deck the halls like Chip and Joanna are watching.
- Christmas: The only time of the year when you can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- All I want for Christmas is you.
- I’d Rather Shovel Sand Than Snow.
- I’ve been ready for Christmas since December 26th.
- There’s snow place like home.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.
- In the air there’s a feeling of Christmas.
Final Word on Clever Christmas Captions for Photos
Guys, these are the complete list of the best clever Christmas selfie captions. We hope that you like the exclusive collection of Instagram captions. Please share these captions with friends and family on social media sites.
Other Instagram Caption Ideas
- Butterfly Captions for Instagram
- Funny Dance Captions for Instagram
- Christmas Lights Captions for Instagram
- Short Selfie Captions for Instagram
- Cute Short Family Captions
Leave a Reply